Sunday, November 7, 2010


Deep Blue Sea, you are vast in your glory
What tales you know, telling your story.
Standing by your sea shore, here all alone
I find a place so peaceful, yet so unknown

White caps tumble, like wind blown hair
Kissing the shore line; a sea’s love affair
Blue crystal water, rushing upon my feet
Like tender dainty kisses; so gentle and sweet.

Gifts you give me, sea shells to behold
You give them to me, as if the were gold.
Sand so white, soft and fine
I smell your scent; the fresh scent of brine.

Here all alone standing in front of you
How beautiful you are, this ocean so blue
You refresh my body, you caress my soul
I love my time with you, on my daily stroll.

Embrace me my friend, my beautiful blue sea
Your waves are like hands, reaching out to touch me
To draw me nearer to you, nearer each day
I love you my sea, there is nothing more I can say.

No comments:

Post a Comment